I just wanted to let you guys know that I checked in the following changeset (http://sando.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/e5561c26d4ac) which makes some weird changes to several components.
This changeset connects all of our components together to perform a basic "search". In order to accomplish this some of the changes to the components are completely temporary (e.g., ignoring relevant exceptions and removing 1 - 2 contracts).
These changes should be removed as the different components mature.
I made these changes because I think it is important to have a complete, working prototype as early as possible.
Screenshot of prototype that indexes a medium sized c# project, performs a "search" on the index, and displays the results:
Note that the UI only displays the method name right now...
Great work so far guys! I'm pleasantly surprised we've made this much progress so quickly!